Downtown Bozeman Homes For Sale – Historic Bozeman Homes and Neighborhoods
|Bozeman Homes Downtown||2020||2018||2016||2014|
|Median Sales Price||$465,000||$399,530||$330,500||$275,000|
|Number Homes For Sale||289||364||427||539|
Bozeman Downtown Home Listings Below or Search For Bozeman Homes, Luxury Homes, Urban Condos & Townhomes, New and Old Houses.
“Median sales price” for downtown Bozeman homes has been increasing for years, climbing from $259,000 in January 2014 to $465,000 in December 2020.
With Covid-19’s broad national (international) reach, Bozeman’s home rush has contributed to the greatest rise in population ever and significant desire to live in downtown Bozeman, Montana.
The number of homes for sale downtown has declined through the years, dropping from 539 in December 2014 to 289 in December 2020.
Bozeman’s downtown has a history filled with gentlemen, ladies, ruffians, prostitutes, mountain men, business women and a host of other colorful figures.
In 1864, John Bozeman, William Beall, and Daniel Rouse platted Bozeman.
Just behind them in 1866 was Nelson Story, who entered the Bozeman scene, wrangling 3,000 Texas Longhorn cattle into Montana Territory.
As you drive the streets looking for downtown Bozeman homes for sale, chances are you’ll be traveling a street named for one of Bozeman’s famous–perhaps infamous–pioneers.
All Bozeman Homes For Sale Downtown (with a few errant listings)
Downtown Bozeman, Montana, one of the few remaining American towns boasting a plethora of key lifestyle ingredients:
- Major research university
- Challenging ski area
- Miles of hiking and biking trails
- Excellent public and private schools
- World-class trout fishing
- Small, but significant, international airport
- Remarkable golfing and outdoor recreation activities
- Exceptional, small-city dining and outstanding entertainment
- Bozeman Montana beer…all in proximity to downtown Bozeman, MT
Enjoy living in the heart of Bozeman’s downtown and historic district:
- Savor life within walking distance of downtown Bozeman, Montana.
- Stroll to downtown Bozeman Dining, shopping, even the Christmas parade!
- Find easy access to cycling and running trails.
- Walk or ride to some Bozeman schools, MSU, and Bozeman cultural activities!
LISTINGS IN OTHER SOUTHWEST MONTANA CITIES:
- BOZEMAN REAL ESTATE LISTINGS
- BELGRADE MT REAL ESTATE LISTINGS
- BIG SKY REAL ESTATE LISTINGS
- GALLATIN GATEWAY MONTANA REAL ESTATE LISTINGS
- LIVINGSTON MONTANA REAL ESTATE LISTINGS
- MANHATTAN MT REAL ESTATE LISTINGS
- THREE FORKS MONTANA REAL ESTATE LISTINGS
- BRIDGER CANYON REAL ESTATE JACKSON CREEK HOMES
- BOZEMAN COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
Call Taunya Fagan, 406.579.9683