Houses Cost $595,300 in Downtown Bozeman
|YEAR/MONTH||⇑ MEDIAN SALES PRICE||⇓ HOMES FOR SALE|
Chart 1: July 2021: median sales price for downtown Bozeman homes for sale has been increasing for years.
Median sales price has risen from $317,500 in June 2015 to $595,300 in June 2021, a ⇑ $277,800 or ⇑ 87.5% increase in 6 years!
With Covid-19’s broad national (international) reach, Bozeman’s home rush has contributed to the greatest rise in population in one year since gold rush days and a significant increase in the desire to locate homes in downtown Bozeman, Montana.
Chart 2: June 2021: the number of homes for sale downtown ⇓ has declined through the years, dropping from 172 in June 2015 to an low of 41 in June 2021, a ⇓ 320% drop in 6 years.
With few homes to sell, buyers wait with bated breath for new listings to hit the downtown Bozeman home market. Presently, Days on Market is 7.
Bozeman’s downtown has a history filled with gentlemen, ladies, ruffians, prostitutes, mountain men, business women and a host of other colorful figures.
In 1864, John Bozeman, William Beall, and Daniel Rouse platted Bozeman.
Just behind them in 1866 was Nelson Story, who entered the Bozeman scene, wrangling 3,000 Texas Longhorn cattle into Montana Territory.
As you drive the streets looking for homes, chances are you’ll be traveling a street named for one of Bozeman’s famous, or infamous, pioneers.
Downtown Bozeman, Montana, one of the few remaining American towns boasting a plethora of key lifestyle ingredients:
- Major research university
- Challenging ski area
- Miles of hiking and biking trails
- Excellent public and private schools
- World-class trout fishing
- Small, but significant, international airport
- Remarkable golfing and outdoor recreation activities
- Exceptional, small-city dining and outstanding entertainment
- Bozeman Montana beer…all in proximity to downtown Bozeman, MT
Enjoy living in the heart of Bozeman’s downtown and historic district:
- Savor life within walking distance of downtown Bozeman, Montana.
- Stroll to downtown Bozeman Dining, shopping, even the Christmas parade!
- Find easy access to cycling and running trails.
- Walk or ride to some Bozeman schools, MSU, and Bozeman cultural activities!
LISTINGS IN OTHER SOUTHWEST MONTANA CITIES:
- BOZEMAN REAL ESTATE LISTINGS
- BELGRADE MT REAL ESTATE LISTINGS
- BIG SKY REAL ESTATE LISTINGS
- GALLATIN GATEWAY MONTANA REAL ESTATE LISTINGS
- LIVINGSTON MONTANA REAL ESTATE LISTINGS
- MANHATTAN MT REAL ESTATE LISTINGS
- THREE FORKS MONTANA REAL ESTATE LISTINGS
- BOZEMAN COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
Call Taunya Fagan, 406.579.9683