A Home costs ⇓ $974,825 in Downtown Bozeman, December 2021
|YEAR||SALES PRICE ⇓||HOMES ⇔|
Home Sales Prices, Downtown Bozeman
Chart 1: December 2021: average sales price for downtown Bozeman homes for sale has been increasing since Covid hit.
Average sales price has risen from $598,900 when Covid hit, around February 2020, to $981,7250 in November 2021–the year’s and the all-time record.
*Though December 2021’s average sales price has fallen ⇓ $6900 below November’s price, there has been an overall increase of ⇑ $376,825 or ⇑ 63% in the last 22 months in the cost of a downtown Bozeman home!
With Covid-19’s broad national (international) reach, Bozeman’s home rush has contributed to the greatest rise in population in one year since gold rush days and a significant increase in the desire to locate homes in downtown Bozeman, Montana.
Number Homes For Sale, Downtown Bozeman
Chart 2: December 2021: the number of homes for sale downtown ⇓ has declined through the years, dropping from 8 in December 2016 to a low of 2 in December 2021.
With few homes to sell, buyers wait with bated breath for new listings to hit the downtown Bozeman home market. Presently, Days on Market/Days to Sell is 8.
Bozeman’s downtown has a history filled with gentlemen, prostitutes, mountain men, ladies, business men and women, ruffians, and a host of other colorful figures.
In 1864, John Bozeman, William Beall, and Daniel Rouse platted Bozeman.
Just behind them in 1866 was Nelson Story, who entered the Bozeman scene, wrangling 3,000 (some say more, some less) Texas Longhorn cattle into Montana Territory.
As you drive the streets looking for homes, chances are you’ll be traveling a street named for one of Bozeman’s famous, or infamous, pioneers.
Downtown Bozeman, Montana, one of the few remaining American towns boasting a plethora of key lifestyle ingredients:
- Major research university
- Challenging ski area
- Miles of hiking and biking trails
- Excellent public and private schools
- World-class trout fishing
- Small, but significant, international airport
- Remarkable golfing and outdoor recreation activities
- Exceptional, small-city dining and outstanding entertainment
- Bozeman Montana beer…all in proximity to downtown Bozeman, MT
Enjoy living in the heart of Bozeman’s downtown and historic district:
- Savor life within walking distance of downtown Bozeman, Montana.
- Stroll to downtown Bozeman Dining, shopping, even the Christmas parade!
- Find easy access to cycling and running trails.
- Walk or ride to schools, the University, and cultural activities!
Call Taunya Fagan, 406.579.9683