Bozeman Luxury Homes For Sale – May 2021 Luxury Market Report
Taunya Fagan @ ESTATE House – Interested In The Home Above? – Top Bozeman Luxury Agents
The number of Bozeman, Montana luxury homes for sale ⇓ continues down, 135 in April 2020 to 81 in May 2021. A luxury home costs $925,000 in Bozeman, MT.
Listings For Luxury Homes in Bozeman 2021
According to recent polls by NAR, WSJ, and others, almost 50% of Gen X luxury buyers want a suburban setting with a detached house, ~35% want a pool, ~35% a smart house. The Gen X luxury residential buyer also wanted specialty rooms, room(s) for visitors/family, proximity to entertainment and dining, and nearby recreational opportunities among other things.
2015 – 2021 Bozeman Luxury Homes Data
Bozeman Luxury Homes Sales Price (above $700,000)
Inside Bozeman, May 2021: Median sales price is $825,000 in side Bozeman. Last May, median price was $799,000.
Outside Bozeman, May 2021, luxury prices outside Bozeman are $1,050,000. Last May, median sales price was $920,000.
Looking Back At 2020
Median luxury home sales prices inside and outside Bozeman city limits were flat in Q1 but began rising in Q2 as Covid set in and people fled urban centers and Coronavirus hotbeds.
In 2020, median sales prices outside the city were vibrant, beginning their upward trend in April.
Q3-Q4 2020: median luxury home sale prices inside Bozeman’s city limits peaked for the year at $816,375 in August 2020.
Outside Bozeman city limits in 2020, median luxury sales prices continued rising all year, topping out in December at $986,250.
Number Luxury Homes For Sale
In May 2020, the number of luxury homes available inside Bozeman’s city limits was 135. The number of homes for sale ⇓ has been falling since June 2020 (32) and is 24 in May 2021.
During Q1 and into Q2 2020, luxury homes for sale outside of Bozeman’s city limits were rising, topping out in June at 108.
The number ⇓ of homes for sale outside Bozeman has been falling ever since June 2020 and that trend continues into May 2021, with just 81 luxury homes for sale in all Bozeman, MT.
Some of the popular Bozeman subdivisions include:
- Downtown: Historic Willson Street, The Village Downtown
- Northside: Autumn Ridge Ranch, Bridger Canyon, The Homestead, Jackson Creek, Kelly Canyon, Manley Meadows, Old Farm, Spain Bridge Meadows, Springhill Reserve, Summer Ridge, Spirit Hills, Ross Creek Ranch
- Southside: Gardiner Park, Oak Springs, Saddle Ridge, Northridge Ranch, Triple Tree, Sourdough Ridge, Sundance Springs, West Meadows
- Eastside: Bear Canyon, Eagle Rock Reserve, Painted Hills, Trail Creek, S. Kelly Canyon
- Westside: Black Bull, Gallatin River Preserve, Green Hills Ranch, Montana Ranch, Westlake Park, Wylie Creek Ranch, Fox Run, Cameron Bridge Estates
Taunya Fagan Bozeman Luxury Homes @ ESTATE House, giving you the advantage… 3960 Valley Commons Drive, Suite 1, Bozeman, Montana 59718 – 406.579.9683