Just Bozeman Luxury Homes For Sale (over $1,000,000)
Luxury homes cost $1,263,582 in Bozeman, MT. Number luxury homes for sale in Bozeman continues up; now over 100.
Listings for Luxury Homes in the Bozeman Area – ‘Want the luxury market report?
March 2023 Bozeman Luxury Homes Sales Price (above $1,000,000)
Chart 1: February 2023: luxury home prices continue dropping and have been all 2023, both inside and outside Bozeman.
In Greater Bozeman, luxury home price is $1,795,000 in March 2023. Inside Bozeman, price is $1,100,000.
2022’s Bozeman Luxury Home Sales Trends
In Greater Bozeman, median luxury home sales prices slightly increased in 2022, and median price was $1,550,000 at the end of Q4 2022.
Inside Bozeman, median sales price was $1,200,000. Outside Bozeman, median sales price was $1,812,500 at the end of Q4 2022.
2021’s Bozeman Luxury Home Sales Trends
Median sales prices inside Bozeman hit record highs in 2021.
Median sales prices outside the city were up and down, beginning their downward trend in early 2021, then rising in September 2021 and have continued up into Q2 2022.
Luxury home prices inside Bozeman’s city limits peaked for the year at $1,405,000 in February 2021.
Luxury home prices outside Bozeman’s city limits peaked at $1,590,000 in December 2021.
2020’s Bozeman Luxury Home Sales Trends
Chart 2: Average sales prices inside Bozeman were flat most of the year.
Average sales prices outside the city were vibrant, beginning their upward trend in February 2020 and continued upward.
Luxury home prices inside Bozeman’s city limits peaked for the year at $905,900 in December 2020.
Luxury home prices outside Bozeman’s city limits peaked for the year at $1,325,600 in December 2020.
Number Luxury Homes Sold, 2020 Through 2022
In January 2022, the number of luxury homes sold inside Bozeman’s city limits was 8. The number of homes sold has been decreasing inside the city since June 2022’s 16 sales.
From the inception of Covid, Q1 2020, to today, the number of luxury homes sold has gone from 15 to a Q3 2021 high of 85 to the present 72.
Some of the popular Bozeman subdivisions include:
- Downtown: Historic Willson Street, The Village Downtown
- Northside: Autumn Ridge Ranch, Bridger Canyon, The Homestead, Jackson Creek, Kelly Canyon, Manley Meadows, Old Farm, Spain Bridge Meadows, Springhill Reserve, Summer Ridge, Spirit Hills, Ross Creek Ranch
- Southside: Gardiner Park, Oak Springs, Saddle Ridge, Northridge Ranch, Triple Tree, Sourdough Ridge, Sundance Springs, West Meadows
- Eastside: Bear Canyon, Eagle Rock Reserve, Painted Hills, Trail Creek, S. Kelly Canyon
- Westside: Black Bull, Gallatin River Preserve, Green Hills Ranch, Montana Ranch, Westlake Park, Wylie Creek Ranch, Fox Run, Cameron Bridge Estates
Taunya Fagan Bozeman Luxury Homes @ ESTATE House, giving you the advantage… 3960 Valley Commons Drive, Suite 1, Bozeman, Montana 59718 – 406.579.9683