10 Not-So-Fun Things To Do At Home In Bozeman
Stuck At Home in Bozeman on any day – Time To Do Things You’ve Been Putting Off!
How About 10 Fun Things To Do At Home In Bozeman?
FOR ALL OF US, NOT-SO-FUN IS DOING TAXES
1. It’s never too soon to do your income taxes.
FOR SOME, NOT-SO-FUN TO DO IS SPRING CLEANING
2. Another of the not-so-fun things to do is spring cleaning.
- Dust horizontal and vertical spaces…window sills, books, pictures, lights, TVs…
- Get out the ladder or step stool and wash walls and ceilings.
- Clean the refrigerator and freezer.
- Dust and wax furniture.
- Polish metal surfaces like the refrigerator, stove, door handles, light fixtures, etc.
- Mop all floors.
- wash all interior windows and screens.
- wash pillow coverings and curtains.
- vacuum the whole house.
- Clean, vacuum, and rearrange the garage.
FOR SOME, NOT-SO-FUN IS INTERIOR TOUCH-UP
3. Paint or touch up walls, ceilings, and trim.
FOR SOME, NOT-SO-FUN IS WORKING WITH FABRIC
4. Learn how to knot a tie or a tie a bow tie. Learn how to knit or sew. Darn some holey socks. Patch some jeans…
FOR SOME, NOT-SO-FUN CAN BE LEARNING AN INSTRUMENT
5. Not so fun, but eventually very rewarding, learn how to play a musical instrument. There are many online, music-related sites that you can buy an instrument from.
FOR SOME, NOT-SO-FUN CAN BE LEARNING ANOTHER LANGUAGE
6. Learn a language on-line. Teach yourself how to read music. Try learning a computer language.
FOR SOME, NOT-SO-FUN IS DOING SIGNIFICANT INDOOR/OUTDOOR HOME MAINTENANCE
7. Another of the not-so-fun things to do in Bozeman, is to complete home maintenance.
- Change the water filter (often in-line, near the water pressure tank).
- Re-caulk trim, kitchen counters.
- Tend to the lawn and start that garden.
- Clean the gutters.
- Do a complete or partial interior color overhaul by re-painting walls, ceilings, and trim.
- Change the furnace filter.
- Remove dryer lint.
- Replace old floor and tile.
FOR SOME, NOT-SO-FUN IS TO FIGURE OUT HOW XYZ WORKS
8. Interested in the workings of something you DISLIKE: How do spiders work? Learn how other stuff works.
NOW, WHAT CAN BE DONE WITH ALL THOSE OLD PHOTOS?
9. ‘Have a scanner? Sit or stand for hours scanning your old photos on to your computer. Actually, this is important as old photos fade overtime.
ONE MORE NOT-SO-FUN–ACTUALLY VERY DIFFICULT–THING TO DO IN BOZEMAN
10. Write a letter to/call/email an enemy, a long-time foe, an estranged family member, or an old beau…forgiving him/her/them.
Not Interested? Try 10 FUN Things To Do At Home In Bozeman