Captivating mountain views surround this lot that is ideal habitat for large game including elk and deer with open meadows, rolling hills and forested areas. A functional airway beacon from the mid 1900s sits on a hilltop while vintage cabins settle in the pasture below. The ranch is a short drive to both Anaconda and Butte, making it the perfect getaway with amenities and nearby. Secured easements to allow for future subdivision of lot exist, creating potential conservation and development opportunities.
- SQ Footage200
- Lot Size640.0 acres
- AreaMontana Counties Other12M
- Baths Total0.00
- Beds Total1
- LevelsSingle Floor no Basement
- Livestock Count1
- Lot Size640.000
- Road AccessDirt/Clay,No Maintenance
- ViewMeadow,Mountains,Rural,Southern Exposure,Trees,Valley,Wooded
- Year Built1990
- Zoning ListNONE - None/Unknown
Listing Provided By:
Ladd Kulesza & Co.