2018 Bozeman Skiing – Bridger Bowl Ski Area – Bozeman Cross Country Ski Trails – Bozeman Skate, Classic, Nordic Ski Trails
Bozeman Skiing 2018: Alpine, Snowboard, Cross Country, Nordic – Trail Maps, Webcams
Learn About Bridger Bowl, Bozeman’s Snowboarding and Downhill Ski Area in 2018
BOZEMAN BRIDGER BOWL SKIING UPDATE:
In 2017 Bridger Bowl ski area completed an expansion of the “New Beginner Area.
The old, red, double Riblet Virginia City chair lift has been scraped and replaced with a triple chair lift.
The Snowflake lift has been relocated, and a new warming hut has been built at the top of the relocated lift.
Also at Bridger Bowl, two moving carpets have been added, the Sundog and the Flurry. A $10 ticket will be available for anyone using these two carpet lifts.
The Saddle Peak Lodge has added new facilities on all four floors, and a Retail Shop has been added in the Jim Bridger Lodge.
Bridger Bowl has always been a private, nonprofit community ski area. Bridger Bowl has no owners to answer to, so all Bridger Bowl skiing and concession proceeds are reinvested into Bridger Bowl ski area. These funds pay for operational costs, area maintenance, and infrastructure improvements.
Because there are no owners or shareholders, Bridger Bowl ski area offers high-quality skiing and snowboarding for a minimal price. And after skiing this premiere non-profit Bozeman, Montana ski area, visit Bozeman, Montana for a host of other winter activities.
Learn about Bridger’s World Record Snowfall in 2003
Bozeman Cross Country Skiing: Check the Bozeman Cross Country Ski Grooming Report from Bridger Ski Foundation
All About Crosscut Mountain Sports Center – Bozeman Cross Country Skiing
Next door to Bridger Bowl you’ll find Crosscut Mountain Sports Center for Cross Country Skiing, just 16 miles northeast of Bozeman, Montana in Bridger Canyon. Crosscut Mountain Sports Center is also 90 miles north of Yellowstone National Park. Crosscut Bozeman offers some of the highest quality Nordic skiing in the United States.
Crosscut Mountain Sports Center has a 27 km scenic trail system, on both private and US Forest Service (USFS) lands, which winds through terrain well-suited to all skiing abilities.
The trails are professionally groomed for both classic cross country skiing and skate skiing. And in the summer bring your mountain bike because Crosscut has excellent mountain biking and may continue hosting the Bash, a national mountain bike race.
Bozeman Skiing – Nordic: Cross-Country and Skate Skiing (trail maps below)
- To access both trail systems at Highland Glen and Lindley Park Nordic Ski Trails, just NE of Bozeman Deaconess Hospital, park at the Ellis St. Softball Complex, at the corner of Highland Blvd and Ellis St. (intersection map) (no dogs)
- Bridger Creek Golf Course Cross-Country Ski Trails, SE of Bozeman, is flat with one portion of uphill climbing if you choose (map) (no dogs).
- Bozeman Creek/Sourdough Canyon Skiing: Mostly uphill from the start and therefore downhill when returning, the Bozeman Creek/Sourdough Canyon trails are ~9 miles south of Bozeman, offering long, 20+ miles of skiing and connecting to the Hyalite ski trails. (intersection map)
- Hyalite Lake/Canyon Cross-Country Ski Trails, groomed by both the Bridger Ski Foundation (10%) and the United States Forest Service (90%), is ensconced in the Gallatin Mountains and offers a significant cross-country ski trail system, which connects with the Sourdough Canyon-Bozeman Creek trail system. (intersection map)
- In 2016, Sacajawea Middle School cross-country skiing pilot program continues, offering track setting and grooming for skate and classic skiers when school is NOT in session.
Bozeman Skiing: Nordic Ski Trail Maps: Cross-Country and Skate Skiing Trail Systems in Bozeman
Taunya Fagan, Pure West Christie’s, Bozeman Real Estate, 1612 W. Main Street, Bozeman, Montana 59715 – Christie’s Luxury Homes Specialist, giving you the advantage… REALTOR®, ABR, CRS, GRI
All information contained herein is derived from sources deemed reliable, however, information is not guaranteed by Christies, Managing Broker, Taunya Fagan or other Agents or Sellers. Offering is subject to error, omissions, prior sales, price change or withdrawal without notice and approval of purchase by Seller. We urge independent verification of each and every item submitted, to the satisfaction of any prospective purchaser. Equal Housing Opportunity.