5400 Gallatin Road
If you are looking for a recreation property in the Gallatin Canyon check out this forest service cabin. Across the road from Durnam Meadows and the Gallatin river the Cabin sits next to Tamphery Creek and borders beautiful National Forest. Use it in the summer for hiking or fall for hunting this is a great location. Note: Due to this being a Forest Service cabin you can not live in as primary residence.
- SQ Footage1,001
- Days on Market14
- AreaGallatin Canyon South 5CS
- Baths Total0.00
- Beds Total2
- Below Grade Sq Ft0
- ExceptionsForest Service cabin, Buyer is subject to Forest Service rules and regulations.
- Garage DescNone
- LevelsSingle Floor no Basement
- Road AccessNo Maintenance,Seasonal Access
- Year Built1940
- Zoning ListRR - Rural Residential
Listing Provided By:
PureWest Christie's - Big Sky