Taunya Fagan Montana Horse Properties, Bozeman and SW Montana Equestrian Real Estate, Bozeman Ranches and Horse Properties For Sale
Bozeman Horse Property For Sale in Jackson Creek
MLS 206969 – $2,295,000
Magnificent Bozeman Luxury Home For Sale
40-Acre Bozeman Equestrian Facility (Extensive Features Below)
This Montana horse property, just outside of Bozeman in Jackson Creek, off the old Bozeman Trail, is especially significant for those who raise and/or train horses. Convenient location between Bozeman and Livingston via easy access to I-90.
Ride on Montana State Land From This Property. Gorgeous Grounds, Fully Fenced, Two Spring Creeks, Full-size Western Arena With Decomposed Granite (DG) Footing.
Spectacular Bozeman luxury home with chef’s kitchen, generous living spaces, sound, and air-conditioning.
4752 sf MD Barn Master Facility: 4 in/out stalls, heated Nelson drinkers, 16ft center concrete isle, equipment storage with concrete floors, tack room, bathroom, wash rack, hay storage.
Features of 250 Wapiti, Turn-Key Bozeman Horse Property
• Cedar siding with log accents/mountain lodge style
• 4 bedrooms – all closets walk-in & cedar lined
• 2 full baths (each has separate shower and bathtub) /2 half baths, plus 1 half bath in barn tack room
• Extensive hickory built-ins throughout
• Hand scraped hickory wood floors throughout
• Great room with 24′ high coffered knotty pine plank ceiling, stone fireplace with gas forced air insert and glass doors, surround sound, large window wall
• Formal dining room with brass finish tin ceiling + 14′ of built-in lighted china cabinet, Frank Long elk antler chandelier
• Gourmet kitchen with Thermador stainless appliances and Viking fridge/freezer combo, walk-in pantry, under cabinet lighting, Bosch dishwasher
• Extra large laundry/mudroom
• Foyer with large coat closet, floor tile medallion, moose antler FL chandelier
• Game room
• Extra room can be used for library
• 5238 sq. feet
• Built 2002
• Completely remodeled 2008 onward
• 40 rolling acres – all cross fenced and hayable
• 2 year round spring-fed creeks
• 2 water wells
• Steel roof on all structures
• Blacktop driveway and massive log arch
• Full-size western arena with Decomposed Granite (DG) footing
• Round pen with DG footing
• RV storage building (36′)
• Greenhouse (12′ x 12′) and raised garden area with sprinkler system
• In-ground house yard sprinkler system (self draining/no blowout required)
• +4 car heated attached garage with built-in workshop, tiled bathroom, incl. 220 V, and accommodates F-350 (1 ton) pick-up truck
• Gazebo with fire-pit and ceiling fan
• Full deck with access to fenced backyard. Pergola over dining area with roll-up sun shades
• Fully landscaped around entire house
• Whole house water softener system/2 75-gal individually controlled water heaters
• Central forced air heat and air conditioning
• Extensive custom tile work
• Crown moldings, oversize baseboards, and 6 panel doors throughout
• Natural gas, electric, septic, well water
• Radon reduction system
• All Emtek hardware throughout
• Extensive storage, including finished walk-in attic space above garages
• All gutters (house and barn) drain via underground water movement system
• Access to State land nearby
• No HOA dues/fees
o LG washer and dryer
o Weber stainless BBQ
o Honda Rubicon Quad with snowblade and trailer
o John Deere riding lawn mower with catcher bags
MD Barn Features
• 66′ x 72′ under roof
• 4 oversize foaling in- and- out stalls ( 24′ x 16′) with rubber mats
• Hot and cold running water for indoor wash rack (8′ x 12′) and tackroom bathroom sink
• Wash rack has concrete floor, cross ties and drain
• Automatic oversize garage doors (hay area, both ends of aisle, and implement room)
• Inside hay storage (16′ x 36′) with concrete floor
• Heated Nelson drinkers – all stalls and paddock
UNDER CONTRACT! – Montana Log Homes and Horse Properties
The epitome of hand-hewn, Montana luxury log homes, offering magnificent SW Montana mountain and Gallatin Valley views.
Set up for horses with barn, stalls, tack room, fencing.
Experience the true essence of Montana on this peaceful, private, 20-acre equestrian parcel at the edge of the Bridger Range 20 minutes from Bozeman.
20-acre, Bozeman horse property! Custom 36’x 24′ barn with two stalls, hay storage, wash area, tack room.
Main-floor master with stone and glass walk-in shower; gourmet kitchen with stainless steel, granite; in-floor radiant heat and wood stove. Lower level with kitchenette, ideal for guests. Loft office. Comes Fully Furnished. Ride, hike, hunt to heart’s content!
Fabulous, 20 acre Bozeman horse property with 3 pastures, riding arena, ditch with HOA water rights, barn with 3 stalls, a wash stall, hay storage, and efficiency care-takers quarters.
UNDER CONTRACT! Bozeman Horse Properties
Over 12 acres of lush acres in Bozeman’s Kelly Canyon. Spectacular views of the Bridger Mountains. Great horse property, fully set up with 4 pastures, arena, hay barn, and shop.
Parcel 4, 7 Ranges
Parcel 5, 7 Ranges
One of the most extraordinary locations in Bozeman. Nestled against the Gallatin Range and tucked away sits this private, gorgeous little valley surrounded by 7 Mountain Ranges and spectacular 360 degree views. 1300 acres, private and gated, you’ll find your dream spot to call home; 7 Ranges Ranch.
With excellent soils for farming and ranching, lots of water, access to USFS, and proximity to bustling downtown Bozeman, skiing in Big Sky, and fishing on the Gallatin River, Seven Ranges Ranch is the perfect place to retreat from the world.
Parcel 3, 7 Ranges