Bozeman Log Cabins For Sale, Luxury Bozeman Montana Log Homes Below
New Bozeman Log Listing: 121/123 Wildcreek Trail, Bozeman, Montana – $615,000 – MLS 219531 – Stick-Built House, 9.93 Acres of Bozeman, MT Land and a Log Cabin.
Absolutely spectacular and private setting on 9.9 acres with fish-able creek, trees, backing to state land.
Main, 2Bed/2Bath house with a separate, 2Bed/2Bath, charming guest log cabin and ample land on which to stretch your legs.
Log, guest cabin has been used as a successful vacation rental: hot tub, fire pit and picnic area right by creek.
Custom, high- quality main house with rough sawn fir floors, wrap around decking, covered patio and trailer/boat storage.
The perfect retreat with fishing, hiking and hunting out your front door! Wildlife galore. What a cool place!
Some Benefits Of A Log Cabin In Bozeman Or Log Home in Bozeman, Montana
- Log homes can be constructed to be up to 20% more energy-efficient than a “stick-built” home.”
- Often, log dwellings are quieter than conventional homes: external sound transmission is lowered because of the round shape and mass of a log, both of which serve to deflect sound.
- Timber is a renewable resource; harvesters often buy and cut standing dead timber because it is inexpensive compared to living timber or they purchase timber from sustainable forests, a sophisticated, timber-management system, ensuring the forester replaces harvested timber with new growth for future generations to harvest.
- It is reported that an extant Russian log home is approximately 1,700 years old, indicating log cabins can last many lifetimes if well-maintained!
- Because of their naturally rustic look, log cabins tend to fit better into the natural land than do conventional houses.
- A natural property of logs, or any wood for that matter, is “thermal mass,” which helps a log naturally absorb and retain heat energy, ensuring interior temperatures are comfortable in both hot and cold climates.
- Log homes are generally built from conifers–softwoods–whose R-value of ~1.4/inch is twice that of hardwoods, about .7/inch.
All Bozeman Log Cabins and Bozeman Log Homes For Sale Below
Because Bozeman has become a highly-sought after Montana log home market, there exist a dearth of Bozeman log homes for sale.
Taunya Fagan Christie’s International Real Estate – PureWest Bozeman Luxury Real Estate, giving you the advantage… 1612 West Main Street, Bozeman, Montana 59715 – 406.579.9683